Looking for a postdoctoral fellow
Introduction to Kim Lab:
The Kim Lab at Columbia University Irving Medical Center focuses on translational cancer and vascular biology with a goal of identifying mechanisms underlying the contribution of vascular abnormalities to 1) tumor immunity; 2) therapeutic efficacy of cancer drugs; and 3) progression of neurodegenerative diseases.
The Kim Lab is looking for a postdoctoral fellow who will work with on preclinical and translational studies based on various mouse tumor models and human specimens by using tools such as followings:
· Immune profiling using flow cytometry or multiplex staining.
· Single cell sequencing and analysis of tumors isolated from mice
· Identification of vascular changes in mouse and human tissues using imaging system
These are experience preferred but not required.
Additional preferred qualifications of research area:
· Experience in neurodegenerative diseases
· Experience in cancer biology using mouse models
· Experience in cancer immunology
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com if you are interested in the position. We will contact potential candidates for following interview process after our review.