(관심있는 분은 장익경 교수님께 CV를 직접 보내면 됩니다.)
The Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) coronary Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) lab is seeking highly motivated and talented post-doctoral fellow candidates with experience in proteomics and microbiome research. The post-doctoral fellow will be situated at MGH under the guidance of Dr. Ik-Kyung Jang, the Allan and Gill Gray Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and the Michael and Kathryn Park Endowed Chair in Cardiology at Massachusetts General Hospital.
The laboratory is focused on invasive coronary image analysis research ranging from large international registries to single site prospective clinical trials. OCT allows in vivo coronary plaque characterization and future projects will require the correlation of proteomics, traditional biomarkers and microbiota with a variety of coronary imaging.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Complete advanced statistical analyses of proteomic and/ or microbiome datasets.
· Develop methods and algorithms to approach novel problems in computational biology.
· Create scientifically rigorous visualizations, communications, and presentations of results.
· Contribute to generation of protocols, publications, and intellectual property.
· Prepare written reports and presentations for internal use and for publications and grants.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
The ideal candidate should have received a Ph.D. in biology with a focus on proteomics and/or microbiome.
- Experience with proteomics data analysis
- Experience with microbiome analysis
- Experience with commonly used bioinformatics tools and databases
- Advanced knowledge of statistical analysis approaches
- Ability to perform complex biostatistics and data mining
- First author of one or more peer-reviewed scientific publications.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in cardiology will be helpful, but is not mandatory.
Minimum required: Doctoral Degree
The fellow will be situated in the MGH coronary OCT lab.
Ik-Kyung Jang, MD, PhD
Allan and Gill Gray Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
Michael and Kathryn Park Endowed Chair in Cardiology
Cardiology Division, Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02114
Tel: 617 726 9226
Fax: 617 726 7419
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org